Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Organic Home Spray Recipe for Adults and Children

This morning when I woke the sun was beaming through my bedroom window and danced on my hard wood floor. After watching the suns comfort and good morning stretch I rolled off the covers and smiled..that's right,today is going to be a good day! My good days consist of getting things done then relaxing and today this means cleaning the house before my appointments at MelliSPA. Here is a wonderful,organic up-lifting home spray recipe you can make yourself. Enjoy the day!

Love your Lemongrass Home Spray
1~4oz bottle with sprayer cap
Distilled water or Spring water can also be used
Lemongrass Aromatherapy Oil~Organic

Add 8 drops of your Lemongrass Aromatherapy Oil to your 4oz bottle. Fill with distilled or spring water leaving a 1/2 inch of air space at the top.Apply cap,shake well and happy misting! You can mist this anywhere you please and also use more of your favorite oils. Get clever and try an Organic Children's Zen mist with Sweet Orange and Lavender. I like to mist my laundry while its warm before tucking it away in draws.

MelliSPA-Advanced Esthetics's with an Organic Heart
185 Main Street  Suite#30
Avon,MA 02322
617.669.8245





No comments:

Post a Comment